The table module provides a flexible and editable table widget, QTable. For many applications QTables can be used directly and simply,
providing a grid of editable cells. QTable can also be subclassed in a
straightforward way to provide very large sparse tables, e.g. one
million by one million cells.
The table module provides the following classes:
- QTable itself is the widget of choice whenever you need to
provide your users with the ability to display and edit
tabular data such as spreadsheet or database data.
- QTableItem objects are used to populate a QTable with data with
each table item holding the contents of a cell.
- The QComboTableItem class provides memory-efficient combobox items for QTables.
- The QCheckTableItem class provides memory-efficient checkbox items for QTables.
- QTableSelection provides access to selections of cells in a QTable.
- QHeader provides access to the table's horizontal header (column
headers) and vertical header (row headers).
See the appropriate class documentation for details and refer to the
Qt table examples.